Caroline in CA
1. Using the EdgeryDoo² 12-Inch Template, cut a 12-inch square and pierce the holes.
-- Or if you want a smaller holder, line up the holes that you want to use until you get to the desired size and trim off excess.
2. 3-1/2" from the bottom of the holder, pierce another row of holes across the entire width.
3. Chain across as shown.
4. Single crochet, chain 1 around the entire square and in the corners do SC, CH1, SC.
5. Fold the bottom up 6 holes.
6. Start SC, CH1 in the bottom right corner. Change colors if desired.
7. SC through front fabric (back loop) and back fabric (front loop)
8. Add ties - chain 8".
Click on Photos to Enlarge